Top 20 Best Status, Quotes & Shayari for Handsome Boys - agraharistatus.blogspot.com

Top 20 Best Attitude Status, Quotes & Shayari for Handsome Boys - agraharistatus.blogspot.com


Hello Friends, Today We are here with the collection of Top 20 Best Attitude Status, Quotes & Shayari for Handsome Boys. I hope you guys will like it. if you guys want status, quotes or Shayari then Comment we will provide it as soon as possible. 


Top 20 Best Attitude Status, Quotes & Shayari for Handsome Boys-

1)- I am sure I am handsome and I don’t lie.

2)- Most of the handsome boys are single or love failure.

3)- You look handsome if you carry a smile always on your face.

4)- My handsome look is my power.

5)- It’s cool to be smart but sexy to be handsome.

6)- An intelligent man who is handsome and gentleman, What a deadly combination.

7)- I am a winner which makes me a true competitor.

8)- We come from God but attitude is from the devil.

9)- Don’t try to mess with me because you will see different aspects of my great personality.

10)- I am the architect of my own fate and captain of my soul.

11)- I can't bore being handsome, it's just who I am.

12)- Being handsome just comes naturally to me!

13)- Being handsome and good looking is a matter of choice.

14)- Don't feel jealous after seeing a handsome guy.

15)- While some people choose to be Handsome, I choose to be Gentleman.

16)- Be smart, but never show it just show your handsomeness.

17)- Being handsome is my passion.

18)- Being handsome wasn’t much of a burden. It worked for me.

19)- A handsome attitude turns I can’t & I won’t into I have & I WILL!

20)- Being classy is my teenage rebellion.


#AttitudeStatusForHandsomeGuys
#AttitudeStatus
#HandsomeGuysStatus
#AgrahariStatus
#AgrahariHandsomeGuysStatus
#BestHandsomeGuysStatus