Top 10 Best Love Status, Quotes for Love Couples | One-Side Lovers | Best Couples Love Quotes & Status in Hindi & English 


Top 10 Best Love Status, Quotes for Love Couples | One Side Lovers | Best Couples Love Quotes & Status in Hindi & English

Hey Guys, today we are here with the collection of Top 10 Best Love Status, Quotes for Love Couples & One-Side Lovers quotes & status. For the love couples & for lovers who is loving someone secretly or it is one-sided love. I hope you guys will enjoy the quotes & status.

Top 10 Best Love Status, Quotes for Love Couples


1) You are one of those beautiful things that happened to my life and made my life worthwhile 

2) Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.

3) I like when you smile but I love when I m the reason

4) Thank you for coming into my life. For letting me feel this love that I have for you. Because not everybody is as lucky as I am… To be loved by you! 

5) I love It when I catch you looking at me then you smile & look away.

6) I know I'm not your first love but I hope I will be the last for you.

7) I love our story. sure It’s messy, but It's the story that got us here.

8) I will be yours, you will be mine and together we will be one love

9) Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite. 

10) Love is when you look into someone's eyes and see everything you need.

 Top 10 Best Love Status, Quotes for One-Side Lovers


1) I won't deny that I like you. neither would I admit. 

2) The best thing is when you look at her & she is already staring.

3) When I look into your eyes I tend to lose thoughts.

4) You’re my strength but loving you is my biggest weakness.

5) When someone else happiness is your happiness, it’s called true love.

6) When you are in love, you can’t fall asleep because the reality is far better than your dreams.

7) I don’t know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I’m near you.

8) I love the way u make me smile even when nothing is funny 

9) It's sweet to be in someone’s thoughts but it's safe to in someone’s heart.

10) I love you not only for what you are but what I am when I’m with you.

Note- Friends, I hope this must-have liked this status by everyone, you can share them on your social media like Facebook and Whatsapp. And soon we are making our Facebook page and we will give you information about it soon. We will share our post on that too. if you guys want a Facebook page & an Instagram Page then comment.

#LoveQuotes
#LoveStatus
#BestLoveQuotes
#CouplesLoveQuotes
#BestLoveQuotesForCouples
#TopLoveQuotesForSingles
#LoveStatus
#OneSidedLovers
#LoveYouQuotes
#BestLoveQuotes
#LovingQuotes